Virtual assistants have long been an integral part of media reception, especially Amazon’s voice-controlled Alexa. With alfa Skills, publishers and media houses have the opportunity to be present on this platform, to develop new target groups and to launch new products. The content for alfa Skills is created in the alfa editorial solutions themselves and transferred to alfa Skills in no time at all.
- News briefing: readers can quickly access editorial content and have it read aloud.
- Connection to Alexa account linking to be able to assign subscribers.
- News-Skill: “What’s new in the sports department” enables targeted content retrieval.
- Quiz function: Offer your customers an interactive quiz on your content and topics.
- Connection to alfa GlobalPurchase to enable purchases and subscriptions via voice control.